It’s time to spread the veggie love. At Beefsteak, our commitment goes beyond vegetables, we love our people and our communities. Whether it’s your first visit, or you’re a seasoned veggie veteran we want to extend this love and kindness.
Introducing: KindnessUNLEASHED, our donation program designed with our socially conscious guests in mind.
Interested in partnering with us or requesting a donation for your organization? Here’s all you need to know:
Fundraising events must take place between 2 PM and 6 PM. For 1-50 attendees: you earn a donation of 10% of net sales, for 51-100: 15%, and for more than 100 veggie lovers: 20%.
To qualify your organization must meet the following requirements:
1) Charity must be a 501(c)3
2) Priority will be given to the following:
• University Affiliated Groups
• Community Gardens
• Food and Agriculture Groups
3) Beefsteak will not support the following:
• Individuals; Scholarships, Stipends, Fellowship and Personal Assistance
• For-profit Ventures
• Capital Campaigns or Endowment Funds
• Lobbying or Political Activities
For questions or inquires about fundraising at your local beefsteak, please email: email@example.com
*Disclaimer: In the event that your giveback fundraiser does not exceed a profit of $20.00 or more, you will receive a Beefsteak Gift Card in lieu of a check.